2019 Members Exhibition
- Event Categories:
- Social Events
|From||Start Time||To||End Time|
|May 30, 2019 (Thursday)||12:00 AM||June 22, 2019 (Saturday)||12:00 AM|
Exhibition Dates: May 30 - June 22, 2019
Opening Reception: Thursday, May 30th 6:00-8:00 PM
This is a juried exhibition with 1st place, 2nd place & 3rd place awards.
Art Drop-Off Dates:
Thurs. May 23, 6-8PM and Saturday May 25, 12-4PM
All artist members of the Carnegie in good standing may submit one piece of artwork. Membership may be renewed during drop off. All submissions must be accompanied with a signed prospectus.
Not a Carnegie member? No worries! Sign up at one of the drop off dates or sign up on our website before the drop off date.
For information on membership, go tocarnegieartcenter.org/membership/
- All artist members in good standing may submit one (1) piece.
- Membership may be renewed during artwork drop-off.
-All artwork must be picked up on Sat. June 22, 12-4PM.
- CAC reserves the right to exclude works at our discretion.
- Video work accepted: Artist must provide equipment.
- 30% commission on all artwork sold.
- Size: 2-D Work: 3'w x 3'h; 3-D Work: 6'h x 3'w x3'd.
- All work must be wired and ready to hang.
- Students must be 18 years old to enter.
- Saw tooth hangers will NOT be accepted.