Queen City Fine Arts
- Event Categories:
- Social Events
|From||Start Time||To||End Time|
|May 7, 2019 (Tuesday)||9:00 AM||May 8, 2019 (Wednesday)||9:00 PM|
CALL TO ARTISTS
Queen City Fine Arts invites artists of all disciplines to submit up to two pieces for our inaugural juried fine arts exhibition held from May 10th to June 30th. All work must be for sale with a 10% commission being taken from all sales by QCFA.
- All work must be original. Giclee copies of original artwork will not be considered.
- Open concept. Media accepted: Painting, Printmaking, Fiber, Digital, Photography, Installation, Mixed Media, Sculpture, New Genres.
- All work must be wired and suitable for wall hanging.
- 2D works should not exceed 60x60 inches in any direction – 100lb weight limit.
- 3D works should not exceed 48 x108 inches– No hazardous edges. All work may be assembled on site.
- All submissions are FINAL, prices and titles may NOT change.
- Works must be current and created within the past 12 months.
- Artwork retail value should not exceed $10,000.
- Works must be submitted on site on either May 7th or May 8th between 9am and 9pm.
The address is:
1111 Tonawanda St, Buffalo, NY 14207
There is a $5 fee for each artist when work is dropped off.
Entries will be juried and selected based on technical application, originality and concept. Our curatorial board will evaluate the artworks based on Aesthetics/ Creative Vision, Research/ Critical thinking, and Technical skills.
Please direct questions to our owner at email@example.com or by calling 716-222-1920.