The Downtown Springville Art Crawl is Saturday, June 3rd. It is a free, all-ages, immersive, one-night art event. Juried artwork is hung in local businesses, transforming Main Street into a gallery. Art, live music, performances, installations, art demonstrations, kid’s activities, vendors, and more fill historic downtown Springville.
We are accepting submissions for the juried art show and proposals for art installations. We are also looking for artists who would be interested in setting up demonstrations.
This year, we have some exciting things happening for our artists, who are the foundation of this event:
• Artist Lounge: This will be set up in a Main Street location TBD. This is where you will check in, receive your map and “Art Crawl Artist” pin. The lounge will be stocked with refreshments for your enjoyment during Art Crawl.
• Prizes: There will be a Juror prize of $250, and a Community Vote prize of $150. Prizes will be awarded at the After-Party.
• Parade: We are going to have a float in the parade for our artists! Anyone interested in being on the float, let me know!
• Marketplace: Artists who have smaller work under $83 are welcome to place their pieces in our marketplace area, which will be staffed by us. Artists who want to set up a vendor table but don’t want to miss the Crawl will benefit from this! Contact me for details.
• After-Party: You receive free admission to the After-Party
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• THE COMMUNITY PARADE | 4:30pm | Celebrate the organizations and people who make Springville great with a parade down Main Street.
• ART CRAWL | 5:00pm | Choose your own adventure from a spectrum of artistic activities.
• AFTER-PARTY | 7:30pm | Come to the After-Party for music, refreshments, and a special exhibit at SCA, open for the first time since renovations.
Artist Submission Online Form or PDF
Art Crawl Website for more info
If you have any questions please feel free to email me back or give me a call at the Center! I look forward to seeing all of your submissions!
Springville Center for the Arts