Apply for Exhibiting Membership$20.00
Each fall, the BSA Exhibiting Member Review Panel evaluates all current applicants for acceptance as an Exhibiting member.
About Exhibiting Membership
Exhibiting members receive a host of benefits, including:
- A customizable member profile for inclusion in our directory of exhibiting artists
- Access to add events to our global BSA calendar and your member profile
- BSA “members only” emails, including exclusive artist opportunities and other unique content
- Invitations to all BSA exhibition openings
- Discounts to BSA sponsored events (when applicable)
- Access to our members-only list of artist opportunities
Additionally, Exhibiting members are eligible to:
- Submit artwork for inclusion in BSA Open Members Exhibitions and other non-juried shows
- Enter and compete in professionally juried exhibitions sponsored by BSA
- Receive BSA honors and awards
- Request a free portfolio review
- Vote for and/or serve on the BSA Board
- Serve as an elected member of the BSA Board of Directors
Annual Exhibiting membership dues are $45.
Exhibiting Artist member applicants must be:
- At least 18 years old
- A current resident of Western New York
- Not currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program related to the visual arts
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please pay the $20 application fee below. Once we receive your application fee, we will send you a link to complete our online application process and upload the required materials, including:
- A completed application artist’s resume
- A brief artist statement
- 9–13 pieces of artwork (.jpg) and/or video (.mp4)
Notification of Selection. You will be notified of your designation as an Exhibiting member via mail approximately one week after the annual review.
We are almost ready to open shop! Please be patient while we finish up development.